Friday, July 22, 2011

A Quick Interlude Before The Curtain Crumbles

Alrighty, we're about 1/2 way till world's end (sadly, I've only been able sell the post with the cheerleader photos, so my lunch wagon idea has been sputtering) & I've been noticing a veritable plethora of signs & omens that will, with careful consideration, reveal the innermost machinations of the BIG GUY, ol' YAHWEH. (Can I get a big Hooray for Yahweh?)

This morning, my dog was squatting in the yard and straining & grunting over a bowel that just refused to move.

After much effort, the poor guy managed to pinch this sucker out:



Now, if that isn't omen enough, the little turd stood up & did this:



while loudly shrieking "I'm gonna fist fuck all you mealy mouthed wanker sons of bitches right in your puckered little brown eyes & you gonna like it," before it scampered off to the right & disappeared into foliage.

Quite frankly, I think this bodes ill for the un-Raptured amongst us.

Prey children.

THE END IS PIE.

No comments: