Friday, March 19, 2010

"That's one of those things I guess that got to be a part of my life -- having sexual intercourse with the dead."

CAPITALISM IS GREAT!!!

CAPITALISM IS GREAT!!!

CAPITALISM IS GREAT!!!

Man, doesn't that feel wonderful.
Just to say it.
Our American mantra.

Repeat it often for


TOTAL HAPPINESS


CANNIBALISM IS GREAT
too

Man, there's nothing I like better than a good zombie flick.





What's even greater
is the neat way
CAPITALISM
eventually begins to
CANNIBALIZE itself.

Even zombies shun
that
little taboo.

But not we CAPITALISTS...
we actually seem
to crave
the taste
of our own flesh.

I think it's why
we've come to this point
so willingly,
like cattle
to a slaughter.

But hey,

Brad & Angelina are fighting

&

Jesse & Sandra are splitting

&

it's a new baseball season

&

CSI is on

&

&

&

&

&

&

&

&

&

&

.
.
.
.
.
.


???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


"I think that every book should begin with an awakening. Someone wakes up and slowly starts to take in their surroundings. He or she is reluctant to let anything sink in beyond the first material appraisal, because there is always the shudder which means their life is desperately offtrack. Was I praying for death before I fell asleep? Am I locked into something terrible I'll never get out of? A marriage? A career? A crime? This is a good way to start a story because no matter how that person's day begins, no matter how carelessly someone throws off their sheets in the morning, you know that he or she will be praying to die by the end of it."

Tony Burgess

No comments: